Benefits of the Ethereum Blockchain Development training are given below
- Understand Ethereum, Blockchain, Solidity
- Hands-on experience on Ethereum Blockchain using Solidity Programming Language
- Classroom training on your premises
- Certification from RecordsKeeper & Tosh Academy
- Build your own Cryptocurrency within class room using Solidity on Ethereum
- Build your own crowd sale application within class room using Solidity on Ethereum
- Lifetime access to course material & video lectures to every participant
- Get the sessions delivered by Toshendra Sharma, CEO of RecordsKeeper & Tosh Academy (Forbes 30Under30)
- Discuss your own business use cases for Private Blockchain during class
- Build your products on Blockchain & stay ahead of time
Check below pages for more information on Company, Trainers & Course content.
Pre-requisites knowledge for the training:
- Attendees must be aware of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Attendees must know the basics commands of any Linux-based operating systems. Preferably Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
- Attendees must bring their own laptop with at least 4 GB RAM. Any Operating Systems will work. For classroom training Internet & power will be provided by us.
Free Softwares Required for the training:
- Ethereum Mist Wallet (Free & Open Source) – For Executing Smart Contract
- Visual Studio Code (Free) or Sublime Editor (Free) – For Writing the Smart Contracts
- Geth Ethereum Client (Free & Open Source) – For Creating Ethereum Blockchain
- MetaMask Chrome Browser Plugin – For Testing the Blockchain
All the softwares are very small in size and can be downloaded during the training. You don’t have to pre-download or install the software. Installation instructions will be provided in the training.
Blockchain Trainers Profile
Toshendra Sharma, Founder & CEO @RecordsKeeper
IIT Bombay Alumnus, Forbes 30 Under 30 2016
Toshendra is a founder & CEO at RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & individuals.
Earlier he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 along with pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Security Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance with IT regulations. He was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. The company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest awards in India. The company also got incubation in IIT Bombay’s Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, he has trained 15000+ students in 5+ years across various college & offices in India. He has also written a book on AVR Micro-controller with the name “Robotics with AVR”.
He is the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Rohendra Singh, Founder & CTO @RecordsKeeper
Solution Architect for Cloud Solutions, Ex-VP Engineering @Appvigil
Rohendra had led Appvigil’s 16+ people team as VP-Engineering and architect the whole solution on AWS in a highly scalable way. We were performing 10,000 memory intensive vulnerability scans per hour without getting crashed. Rohendra has also led the Architect team in TCS for multiple projects.
Rohendra is known for faster & highly scalable product development on AWS & can solve any problem using technology.
Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain, Ethereum & BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service)
Total Duration: 3 Hours
- Overview & Definitions
- In real Life, what is Blockchain? Storage, Server, Cloud or Tech?
- What is Ethereum & Smart Contracts
- How do Smart Contract works?
- Smart Contracts Examples
- Private vs Public Blockchain
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to Use a Blockchain?
- Security: Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I setup my Own Blockchain
- What is BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service)?
- What are the services inside BaaS?
- Introduction to Solidity
- Smart Contracts File Structure
- Basic Syntax of Solidity
Module 2: Building Applications in Solidity on Ethereum, Building a New Cryptocurrency & Crowd Funding Application
Total Duration: 3 Hours
- Setting up Development Environment
- Writing and Running simple Smart Contract
- Building our own Cryptocurrency TCoin
- Testing our own cryptocurrency, Executing transfer etc.
- Types of crowdfunding applications
- Building crowdfunding application in Solidity
- Executing crowdfunding application
- Testing fund & refund transfer