Benefits of the MultiChain training are given below
- Hands-on experience on MultiChain in AWS Cloud
- Classroom training in your premises
- Certification from RecordsKeeper (Official Partner of MultiChain)
- Setup & configure your personal Blockchain within the classroom
- Lifetime access to course material & video lectures to every participant
- Get the sessions delivered by Toshendra Sharma, CEO of RecordsKeeper (Forbes 30Under30) & Rohendra Singh, CTO of RecordsKeeper. Check below for their profile.
- Affordable price
- Discuss your own business use cases for Private Blockchain
- Build your product on Blockchain & stay ahead of time
Pre-requisites knowledge for the training:
- Attendees must be aware of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Attendees must have some hands-on experience in ANY programming language or scripts (like C, Java, PHP, Python, Rube, Shell etc.)
- Attendees must know the basics commands of any Linux-based operating systems. Preferably Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
Free Softwares Required for the training:
- Ethereum Mist Wallet (Free & Open Source) – For Executing Smart Contract
- Visual Studio Code (Free) or Sublime Editor (Free) – For Writing the Smart Contracts
- Geth Ethereum Client (Free & Open Source) – For Creating Ethereum Blockchain
- MetaMask Chrome Browser Plugin – For Testing the Blockchain
Blockchain Trainers ProfileToshendra Sharma, Founder & CEO @RecordsKeeper IIT Bombay Alumnus, Forbes 30 Under 30 2016 Toshendra is a founder & CEO at RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & individuals. Earlier he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 along with pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Security Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance with IT regulations. He was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. The company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest awards in India. The company also got incubation in IIT Bombay’s Business Incubator SINE in August 2013. During Wegilant & before that, he has trained 15000+ students in 5+ years across various college & offices in India. He has also written a book on AVR Microcontroller with the name “Robotics with AVR”. He is the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space. Check his social profile at LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, Website Rohendra Singh, Founder & CTO @RecordsKeeper Solution Architect for Cloud Solutions, Ex-VP Engineering @Appvigil Rohendra had led Appvigil’s 16+ people team as VP-Engineering and architect the whole solution on AWS in a highly scalable way. We were performing 10,000 memory intensive vulnerability scans per hour without getting crashed. Rohendra has also led the Architect team in TCS for multiple projects. Rohendra is known for faster & highly scalable product development on AWS & can solve any problem using technology. Check his social profile at LinkedIn, FB, Twitter
MultiChain Training Course Content
Course ContentModule 1: Introduction to Blockchain – A Practical Approach Total Duration: 3 Hours
- In real Life, what is Blockchain? Storage, Server, Cloud or Tech?
- Private vs Public Blockchain
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to Use a Blockchain?
- Security: Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I setup my Own Blockchain
- What is MultiChain?
- Compatibility with Bitcoin Core
- Differences from Bitcoin Core
- How to create or connect to a Blockchain
- Customizing your Blockchain parameters
- API commands for controlling MultiChain
- MultiChain Streams
- MultiChain Explorer
- MultiChain Web Demo
- Project: Building Proof-of-Existence Tool using MultiChain